Strong Waves Co., Ltd. (defined below) (“we“, “our“, “us“) is committed to respecting and protecting our customers’ and visitors’ (“you“, “your” or “yourself“) privacy and how your personal data is collected and processed. To learn more about our privacy notice, please read the following.
This privacy notice covers our treatment of personal data that we collect when you use or access shop.senadatheory.com website (the “Website“), shop with us either in our stores, and/or communicate with us through our social media platforms and other means.
1. What types of Personal Data do we collect from you?
We collect and process only the data that is required to allow us to provide our services to you within the following:
- Contact details such as telephone number, email address, postal address, delivery details, billing and shipping address, and recipient address (if different from customers);
- User account details such as account ID and password, information about wish list items and items in your online shopping cart
- Financial details such as debit card or bank account information;
- Transaction details such as purchase details, transaction status, transaction history, payment and refund details;
- Technical details such as online identifiers such as user’s device number, internet protocol (IP) address, and online browsing activities (e.g. pages, products or areas of our Website that you navigate, or which link has brought you to our Website from our marketing activities);
- Marketing and communication details such as inquiry and inquiry history, feedback, and any communications we have received about your order;
- Voluntary information such as responses to surveys, feedback, social media account details and information from you if you interact with us on social media sites, such as Facebook, Instagram, and etc.
2. Why do we collect and process your Personal Data?
We collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- 2.1 Offering products and related services
- To create your personal account and enable your access to the account
- To process your purchase or request
- To verify and process payment in relation to your purchase
- To manage inventory, warehouse activities, including picking, packing, and labelling of packages
- To liaise with third party logistics in connection with the delivery of products
- To send service messages (e.g. notifications on delivery status or issues)
- To issue tax invoices and receipts
- To process returns, replacements and refunds
- To provide customer support or customer service
- 2.2 Marketing (on the basis of your consent)
- To conduct marketing through online or retail stores, e.g. sending, marketing news, special offers and promotions, as well as to manage marketing events and loyalty programs
- To provide product recommendations based on your navigation and browsing our website and applications
- 2.3 Improving our business operations
- On the basis of your consent, to conduct data analytics, including analyzing your preferences and shopping habits so that we can improve our operation and provide you with personalized services and communications
- To conduct market researches on customers’ preference for producing or improving our product design
- To fix daily operation issues
- To safeguard the security and effective operation of services
- 2.4 Complying with laws and protecting our interests
- To comply with legal obligations, legal proceedings or government authorities’ orders
- To keep evidence of our dealings with you to comply with legal obligations, including accounting, taxation and data protection
- To prevent and detect illegal activity and establish, exercise or defend legal claims
You hereby guarantee that the Personal Data provided are true and accurate and undertakes to notify us of any change or alteration of them. Any loss or damage caused to the Website or to us or to any third person through the provision of erroneous, inexact or incomplete information will be the exclusive responsibility of the user.
3. Where do we collect your Personal Data?
We, directly or indirectly, collect your personal data from the following sources:
- Information you provide to us through the use of our website and through contact with us via email, telephone, social media, store or other means;
- Third party account information (i.e. information in your Facebook account) if you authorize the transmission when using your account with them to sign up or sign in with us; and
In the event that you provide personal data about someone else, you are responsible for ensuring that you are authorized to share such information with us and that we can collect, store, use and disclose such personal data without taking any further steps for the purposes stated herein.
The information will be collected within the website’s “cookies”. Our website uses these cookies to collect information and to improve our service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.
4. To whom do we disclose and/or transfer your Personal Data?
Where necessary, we share your information to the following parties:
- Internal staff of Strong Waves Co., Ltd. who have been specifically trained and authorized for this processing in order to facilitate the purchasing process and/or any inquiry given by the customer.
- Third parties providers that provide services in support of our business operation, including logistic service providers, payment service providers, campaign and event organizers, automated advertisement providers and IT services providers (e.g. data integration and data pipelining providers, local data analytics tools provider, website developers and etc.) whose establishment or servers may be located inside or outside of Thailand;
- Regulators and governmental agencies where your personal data is legally required to be disclosed to regulators, law enforcement agency, court or other government authorities; and
- Prospective buyer – in case where we sell all or part of our businesses, undergo a merger, enter into a partnership, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy.
We require any person or entity to whom we disclose your information to respect the confidentiality and security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We do not allow such recipients of your personal data to use it for their own purposes, and we only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
5. For how long do we retain your Personal Data?
We retain your personal data as long as it is necessary for the purpose of processing, fulfilling our contractual obligations and complying with our legal and regulatory obligations, as well as our and your legal rights and obligations. The specific retention period will vary according to the reason for processing your personal data. After this period, your data will be permanently erased or otherwise irreversibly rendered anonymous.
Nonetheless, your personal data will generally be kept for a maximum period of 10 (ten) years after the cessation of our contractual relationship, or the last performance of our services, or otherwise for a longer period if it is required by applicable laws, following which certain information may continue to be stored in an aggregated and anonymized format.
7. What are your rights in relation to your Personal Data?
Under certain circumstances and subject to certain exemptions under applicable data protection laws, you are entitled to the following rights:
- Right to access – to request access to and obtain a copy of your personal data, or to request the disclosure of the acquisition of your personal data;
- Right to object – to object any processing of your personal data by us based on our legitimate interests, unless (a) we can demonstrate an overriding legitimate ground; or (b) the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. In any case, you may at any time object to our processing of data for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to be forgotten –to request us to delete or anonymize your personal data where:
- the personal data is no longer necessary for the processing purposes;
- you withdraw the consent given to us and we do not have other legal ground for processing;
- you object the processing of your personal data by us based on our legitimate interests and we do not have an overriding legitimate ground for the processing; and
- your personal data is unlawfully processed;
- Right to restrict processing – you have the right to restrict our processing of your personal data where:
- you believe such data to be inaccurate;
- our processing is unlawful but you want us to retain such data;
- the personal data is no longer necessary for the processing purposes but you want us to retain such personal data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; and
- you have objected to the processing your personal data based on our legitimate interest and we are considering the request;
- Right to rectification – to request us to correct or update any inaccuracy of your personal data;
- Right to withdraw consent – where you have provided us with your consent to process your personal data for specified purposes, to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details below. If you choose to withdraw your consent, you will not receive marketing and promotional communication from us and may miss opportunities to get updated benefits and privileges. We will also be unable to provide you with personalized services and communication to enhance your experience when shopping with us; and
- Right to lodge a complaint – to lodge a complaint to relevant authority in case that we process your personal data unlawfully or not in compliance with applicable laws.
The exercise of your rights is subject to the limitations prescribed by law. Where applicable and unless otherwise specified herein, you are entitled to exercise your rights set out above by contacting us using the contact details below. We will process your request according to our obligations under the law. Please note that in certain circumstances, where permitted by law, we may not be able to fulfil your request. You will be notified accordingly.
8. Change to Privacy Notice
We keep our Privacy Notice under regular review in order to reflect changes in our services and in privacy regulation. This Privacy Notice was last updated on July 21st, 2022. We reserve the right to amend the terms of this Privacy Notice at our absolute discretion. Subject to your rights at law, you agree to be bound by the prevailing terms of the Privacy Notice as updated on our website. By continuing to use our platforms and/or services after the Privacy Notice has been amended, you hereby agree to be bound by the terms of such amended Privacy Notice.
9. Our contact details
In case you have any question, or if you would like more information on how we collect, process and store your personal data, please contact us at:
Strong Waves Co., Ltd.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: (+66) 02-735-1267