Personal data you provide and/or we collect such as your name, address, contact information, and payment data will be kept by Strong Waves Co., Ltd. for, among other things:
- Understand the performance and enforcement of the purchase and sale contract over the products you have purchased.
- Provide you with information about products by sending commercial communications by e-mail and/or by any other equivalent electronic communication means.
- Should you choose to check the option to store your payment data (i.e. credit / debit card data), you expressly authorize us to process and store the data indicated as necessary for activation and development. The Card-Verification-Value-Code (CVV) will only be used to make able the purchase in progress, and will not be stored or processed subsequently as part of your payment data.
- We also maintain a record of your purchases made on our Website to improve our site design and enhance your shopping experience.
Under GDPR you have the right to access personal information that Strong Waves Co., Ltd. processes about you.
You can request from us information about
- The personal data we hold about you
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The purposes of the processing
- Details to whom your personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we retain your personal data
- Request that we delete your personal data in accordance with GDPR
You may request how we action your rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.